Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sidekick!

Drumroll please.... I have hired my first staffer!!

I would like to formally introduce you all to my new sidekick, Kylie Guglielmetti

Kylie first approached me to be an intern. And, for months she has shown nothing but hard work, dedication and eagerness to learn and grow with 2 Hearts B 1.

Look at that smiley face! Here she is putting together event details on a very special day for a thirteen year old girl's Bat Mitzvah.

The theme of the Shapiro Bat Mitzvah was all things purple and floral. Hence, the rose petals on the table with the placecards.

Kylie is awesome guys!

She helped me so much on the big day. From, assembling table numbers and place cards to aiding me in design execution.

I think Danielle's love of purple hues and florals translated throughout the whole event. That point came across especially in the original invite I created.

I put my heart and soul into every item I make with my hands and every event I help my clients with. I hope you all see that in these posts.

And from here on out, it will not just be my blood, sweat and tears. 'Cause, Batman had Robin, Snoopy had Woodstock, Rocky had Bullwinkle,
and Jillian has Kylie!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...