Pin It button on image hover

Monday, April 25, 2011

Black & White & Red all over

Recently, I did a lovely wedding for a lovely couple.  They love all things red, black, white,  Disney and of course, each other!
The first project they hired me for was the invite.  I went with simple and sophisticated and stuck with their palette, of course.  I used two lovely fonts and a simple motif. 
 I also added some dimension to the invite by adding layers and enclosed it all in a shimmery gatefold card.
I carried the motif through to the envelope by mimicking it with my calligraphy.  
As a lover of Disney myself, I had to include their a picture of the cake topper.  I added the wreath of roses to circle Mickey and Minnie.
Not only did we put roses on the cake, we put roses EVERYWHERE!!  Tables, chairs, floor and I also made some rose balls for the flower girls to carry down the aisle.
I hope Nicole and Gregory are as happy together as Minnie and Mickey!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...