Pin It button on image hover

Friday, April 19, 2013

Happy Birthday

April is an exciting month for us here at 2 Hearts B 1 Designs.

{source}

Not only am I celebrating my 35th birthday,
but my sweet baby of a company is celebrating 8 years of existence. 

And I feel that we are both coming into our own.
Comfortable in our own skin.
Confident in our abilities to produce one-of-a-kind customized work.
And the joy of doing what we love and putting that passion onto paper.
 
To celebrate this monumental moment, my husband, Tim, whisked me away to Vegas to celebrate in style. I went with an invitation box to commemorate the occasion.

I wanted the "wow" factor. So I went for the fashionable tones of pink and gold. I felt that this look gave the box that "showgirl" appeal. Gold glitter sashes were cut and created to wrap around each box. And I turned gold foil stamped confetti stationery into labels to address to each of my guests.
I wanted my guests to have the feeling of "Vegas" in a box to tempt their senses and get them excited for the event to come.


Since I was turning 35 it only felt suitable that it be reflected in the cards (playing cards, that is).


This Lokta paper I fell in love with at Paper Source: slate grey background with gold foiled confetti strings. It has party written all over it!


Found this lovely quote on Pinterest and I knew that I wanted to incorporate it. These lottery tickets that seemed so fitting as well! And maybe someone could get lucky!


That finishing touch was chocolate poker chips and fun confetti to reflect the glitz and glamour of Vegas.






So true! It's because of you (our wonderful clients and followers)
that we truly feel on top of the world!


Here I am making a birthday wish and counting all my blessings, which includes all of you!
By the way, the adorable gold confetti place mats are by Kitchen Papers and can be found here.
They matched my invitations perfectly!
And reminded me of sparkly champagne bubbles...which inspired me to drink champagne and dance on the table! ;)

{source}

To see the inspiration and design concept behind my birthday invitation, visit our Pinterest board:


In honor of us celebrating our birthdays this month, we're offering our wonderful readers 10% off all BIRTHDAY related items! (Cupcake toppers, invitations, cards, etc.) Order now, as this offer is good through the end of the month!

And thank you again from the bottom of my heart for making this the happiest of birthdays!

Cheers! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...