Pin It button on image hover

Thursday, May 30, 2013

{Inspiration} National Stationery Show 2013

Hey all!

Hope you're having a great week so far! As most of you know, last week I got back from my trip to one of my favorite cities {NYC} and a visit to a wonderfully inspiring event, the National Stationery Show. I came back full of ideas, affirmations, and inspirations...and as promised, I wanted to share some of the highlights with you!

I don't have many photos of the actual show (as cameras are restricted throughout the show), but I did manage to have my hubby snap a quick one of me, just to show my lovely readers! :)


It's basically a bunch of booths featuring all the latest and greatest in the stationery world...and the amount of creativity and talent in one place is overwhelming!

I wanted to highlight a few of my favorite designers from the show.
These designers seem to encompass the different sides of my personality; I am indeed inspired by them and collectively I hope to infuse a bit of their flair into 2 Hearts B 1 Designs!

First up is Curly Girl Design.


I have been a fan of Curly Girl Design for many years. I love her original artwork, illustrations, and sentimental quotes. I always seem to find the perfectly written sentiment amongst her products!

Next is East of India.


Again, I've been fan of theirs for many years. I love the modern flair on vintage and distressed paper. At the show, I fell in love with their porcelain keepsakes, spools of ribbon, and old fashioned keys. Swoon!

Lastly, I am a new fan of Ten Four Paper.


I love the typography, bright colors, simple clean designs, and her great wit and humor! I can't help but smile when I pick up one of her products. Also, I love the adorable story of how she developed the name for her company. You can check it out here.


These were just a few of the designers that I connected with and was inspired by this trip. You could literally spend days exploring the vendors and designers at this show!
I always love coming back home though, with tons of ideas brewing inside my brain, just waiting for the right moment to be realized on paper!

And besides talking, thinking, and dreaming about paper, I also did a lot of this....


Ended the days with something sweet of course!

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to stay tuned for a fabulous bridal tea invitation this week.
And don't forget, you can always keep up with us on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram!

Have a great week!

xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...