Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

{Gift Idea} I Love You More Than...


Although Mother's Day is behind us, we couldn't resist sharing this adorable idea! It could easily be modified for Father's Day, so we thought it we'd share it since Father's Day is only a little over a week away!

These custom cards were created that read, "I love you more than ____ loves ____."


Each of my brothers (I have three) wrote out several different ways on how much they love my mom.

For example:

"I love you more than macaroni loves cheese"

"I love you more than cupcakes love sprinkles"

"I love you more than milk loves cookies"
(I see a food theme here.... :)

And my personal favorite:

"I love you more than Jill loves coffee"
So true...and I love my coffee! ;)


How sweet would this be to do for Father's Day? You could display them like we did here or put them in a special jar or different places around the house for that special Dad to find.

We could customize the colors to blues, greens, or your dad's favorite color!
Let us know if you'd like these simple & sweet cards
to help you let your dad know how much he means to you.

We'll have more Father's Day ideas coming next week, so stay tuned!

You can like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and find us on Instagram as well...
have a great day! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...