Pin It button on image hover

Thursday, May 1, 2014

{Logo Design} Amy Cohen's Campaign for Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Woman of the Year


Near and dear to my heart is the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, as I am a leukemia survivor. I have been in remission for 23 years now. I have been so very blessed as at my time of diagnosis, I was given six months left to live by doctors very best in their field. With family by my side, prayers to God's ear, a miracle was granted and I lived. When so many that I knew were not as fortunate because of this disease. I get to be the voice and the life that gets to live and dare to dream.
So, when a candidate for "Woman of the Year" was in need of a logo and brand to identify her team and campaign, I could hardly refuse. I felt as though it was a calling to put talents to good use.


Amy Cohen is a survivor of Lymphoma and
this marks her 5th year out from her stem cell transplant, and May 30th, her 52nd birthday, falls 1 day short of the end of this very important fundraiser that has become her calling. She went from barely walking to the end of her driveway to now hiking the Italian Alps, and living life to its very fullest. It is with joy and seemingly boundless energy that with strive, she's looking to raise as much money as possible for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.

Thanks to your generous support of the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, this is a new world. Hundreds of thousands of people diagnosed with blood cancer are today living normal, productive lives. Your money accelerates miraculous new treatments and healing therapies once thought impossible. Cures today. Not someday. That's the goal. And you are at the heart of it.

Donate today and have an immediate and lasting impact on the fight against blood cancer. Help Team Amy and her campaign to be Woman of the Year!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...